Limited Equipment Warranty If any part of your new office machine fails within the warranty period because of a manufacturing defect, MABCO will furnish the required replacement part without charge. This warranty does not cover damage by accident, misuse, abuse, installation in abnormal conditions of moisture, dirt or corrosive matter, misapplication or improper installation and does not cover (consumables, normal wear-and-tear): heat rollers, optical drums, bearings, blades, drive belts, gears, rubber rollers, sealing elements, etc.
MABCO will not be responsible for repairs done by anyone other than its stuff, and this warranty is void if any modification or alteration is made to the equipment by anyone other than MABCO. Installation and operation of the equipment to comply with all applicable electrical and safety standards is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- The machine is supplied with any consumables, spare parts or service by a third party.
- Damage due to excessive AC line voltage applied or improper line voltage.
- The following (consumable, normal wear-and-tear items): toners, heat rollers, optical drums, bearings, blades, drive belts, gears, rubber rollers, sealing elements, etc.
- Damage due to failure to perform Maintenance Procedures.
- Introduction of foreign or improper materials into the unit.
- The machine is transported to another location without MABCO’s supervision.
- The ownership of the machine is transferred to a third party without notifying MABCO.
During Warranty you will have the following benefits:
- Preventive maintenance and routine inspection visits to insure the best performance and uninterrupted operation of your machine.
- In case of any urgent problem, our engineers and technicians are directly available to fix up this problem.
- Delivery and installation of any consumables or spare-parts necessary for the machine’s best operation purchased and paid for by the customer.
- Instructing and training of your staff on how to use the machine.
- You will benefit from any improvements to your machine supplied by the manufacturer.